Why does Ullapool Community Trust need members?
Our Community Trust relies on strong membership to be effective in providing social, economic and environmental aspects of the community. A healthy membership demonstrates local support for UCT’s aims and objectives and adds weight to funding applications for projects.
We welcome applications from our younger community members (12 – 17) and truly believe their voice should be heard, they are our future!
What are the benefits of being a member of Ullapool Community Trust?
- You are sent regular updates from the Trust regarding its progress and information about upcoming events.
- You are invited to our AGM to hear, first hand, our progress on projects and aims for the future.
- You receive 15% discount on LED lightbulbs! Our Pure Power for Lochbroom Project negotiated a discount for you (you will be sent out the discount code with your membership confirmation).
- Join us for 5 years and receive a £5 Lochbroom Woodfuels Voucher.
- Membership also gives you the knowledge that you are supporting an organisation which is looking to develop your community for the better.
- Finally UCT strongly encourages its members to get in touch and suggest possible future activities for the Trust which means you have a great opportunity to play a role in the future development of your community.
How do I join?
Full Membership is open to anyone over the age of 17 who lives in and is on the electoral roll in the UCT remit area. Associate Membership is available to anyone over 17 who lives outwith our area or lives here but is not on the electoral roll. Junior Membership is available for people between the ages of 12 and 17.
Applications forms are available from the UCT office or can be downloaded here. Once completed please return the form to our office either by hand or post along with your membership fee.
How much does membership cost?
- Full and Associate Membership costs only £3 per annum or £15 for five years.
- Junior Membership is FREE!