Ullapool Community Trust are delighted to announce the upcoming launch of our own Community Benefit Fund! – There will be 1000’s of pounds available for distribution in the coming year…. if you have an idea within our community that you think deserves financial support, then watch this space!
Dates for the Dairy:
- 16th of March: soft launch at the Macphail Taster Day, Question and Answer, Information about the fund.
- 23rd of March: “LET’S GO ELECTRIC!” event at the Macphail Centre, Community Benefit Fund Info Stall.
- April 2019 (Date TBC): The Fund Goes Live!
There is an Exciting Opportunity to become part of the Team!
There is a vacancy on the Community Benefit Fund panel who will meet twice a year. We are particularly interested to hear from individuals between the age of 16 and 25. You do not need to be a member of the Trust but you do need to live in the UCT postcode area.
- Gain valuable experience for your C.V
- Make a real lasting difference in your community by deciding which local projects are funded
- See the decisions you make directly improve local lives
- Shape the fund and be part of establishing its identity
- Plus, you get to decide who gets the money!
For more information contact UCT on 01854 613 879 or email: email@example.com